Summary: Would you like to extract PDF attachments from Outlook? But you don’t know how to extract numerous pdf attachment files with a single click? If you answered yes then, it’s time to rejoice
In this post, we will show you the easiest approach to remove specified attachments files from Outlook. So keep reading the article since you will soon be able to address your problem in a timely manner.
Outlook is one of the email clients that is available for both Mac and Windows operating systems, and both OS users rely on this email client to meet all of their email requirements. This email client is also used by users to exchange docs, files, and other items. It is, in essence, one of the most advanced methods of sharing documents and information.
However, there are situations when users need to extract only certain files, such as when extracting specific attachments from Outlook. Now, to understand the whole scenario, let’s have looked a user’s query.
Hello, I’m in an unusual circumstance and would appreciate some assistance. This has something to do with Outlook. Basically, some of my customers email me an invoice in PDF format and now I have to download all the invoices from multiple emails. So, if there is anyone who knows how to achieve this task, then please suggest to me.
We now understand the consumers’ situation as well as the reason why they wish to extract only particular files from Outlook. So, without further ado, let’s get to the procedure for extracting multiple PDF attachments from Outlook.
How to Extract PDF Attachments from Outlook Mailbox
If you wish to extract certain attachments from several emails, then it is very time-consuming. Because the manual technique requires you to open each email one by one before you can download the attachments.
So, to make the work easier for this sort of user, we’ll introduce one of the most reliable and proven programs, Outlook Attachment Extractor, in this part. This application allows you to retrieve attachments from Outlook in a short period of time. Furthermore, the program has a function that allows you to extract particular file-type attachments. Furthermore, the program provides extract attachments from Emails, calendars, tasks, and journals.
Let’s have a look at how the program extracts attachments from Outlook.
1. First, download the utility from the URL provided above.
2. Once the download is complete, just install and launch the software.
3. Select the Auto-Locate Outlook Default Storage Location radio option now.
4. Select the Folder Options option to keep the folder structure.
5. Select the Naming Convention box to provide a naming convention for an attachment.
6. Now, select the Advanced Filter option.
7. Then select a category, such as Mail, Calendars, or Contacts.
8. Choose the Date Filter option if you wish to extract attachments from a certain date range.
9. Then, from the Attachment File Type& Size Filter, choose File Type and input PDF in the provided box before clicking the Save button.
10. Now, pick the destination location by clicking the Change button.
11. Finally, select the Export option to begin the process of extracting PDF attachments from Outlook.
How to Extract PDF Attachments from Outlook for Free
If you have a small number of PDF attachments to extract for Outlook, you can use this option. Because, as previously said, you must extract specific attachments one by one from each email, which is impractical if you have a large number of attachments to remove.
Let’s have a look at the manual steps now.
1. First, launch Outlook and navigate to the email that contains the attachments.
2. Now open the email and click the open button.
3. After you’ve selected the attachment, click the Save All Attachment button.
4. Now, choose where you want to store the file.
5. Finally, click the Save button to finish the process of extracting PDF attachments from Outlook.
Why Should You Choose an Automated Solution Over a Manual One?
We all know that the manual technique does not give you with any features, but the automatic option does.
- The program can extract attachments from Outlook OLM, OLK, PST, MSG.
- Provide a variety of choices for maintaining folder structure.
- Allow users the choice of naming conventions for attachments and attachment folders.
- You can select the file size based on your needs.
- Support for all Outlook versions as well as all Windows versions
Whatever the purpose for extracting a certain attachment from Outlook. If you’re looking for a way to extract PDF attachments from Outlook, the two best ways are covered in the article above. It is now entirely up to you to select the best solution for you.